CFHuron is providing grant funding to focus on providing technical and professional training/consulting services to help SME’s recover from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Grants of up to $4,000 are now available!
Examples of eligible projects may include, but are not limited to the following:
- assessments to adapt workflows and processes
- advice for diversifying their markets and sales channels.
- advice on adapting to new safe workplace regulations related to COVID-19.
- accounting and cashflow consulting
- website and social media consulting
- legal consult and review of possible COVID complications
- human resource consult for health and safety or labour relations related to COVID and return to work
Get a quote from your chosen consultant, and submit the quote to us with your application and financials. CFHuron will pay the consultant directly when the project is completed.
Eligible Applicants must meet all the following requirements:
- Established prior to March 1, 2020.
- Impacted adversely due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Viable and not experiencing financial pressures or other financial difficulties prior to March 1, 2020.
- Complete the grant application and provide 2019 and 2020 business financial statements (Income Statement and Balance Sheet, in-house financial statements are acceptable)
- Provide a copy of the Master Business License or Incorporation papers
- Eligible businesses must be located in Huron County to apply through Community Futures Huron.
Please send in the Community Futures Huron Business Service Grant application, consultants project quote and your financial statements to Tina Heathers, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: these grants are for third-party expert advice, coaching and training services only.
Conditions of Funding for the CFHuron Business Service Grant:
- Updated financials must be submitted with the application form, including 2019 and 2020 Year to Date Income Statements and Balance Sheet.
- A quote from a training consultant for the total value of the project
- A final evaluation of the project will be submitted within two weeks of the project completion.
- Project must be completed by March 31, 2021
If you have any questions about the Business Service Grant, please reach out to Tina Heathers by email to email@example.com or call 519-998-3705.