We are pleased to introduce Winona Bailey, one of our new Community Futures Huron volunteer board members for 2021/2022.
Winona is the Retail Operations Manager and Creative Lead for five one nine prints & frames in Zurich, Ontario, Canada. Previously she was employed at the Hensall District Co-operative as the Public Relations & Brand Ambassador. In her own business, winonab.photography, aside from five one nine prints & frames, Winona offers website services, branding advisement, social media assistance, photography and videography.
Winona graduated from the University of Western Ontario with a Bachelor of Arts with a double major in Bioarchaeological Anthropology and Criminology with a minor in Classical Studies. Her experiences have led her to excel in marketing, advertising and communications.
Currently, Winona is enrolled with Western Continuing Studies and working to finish her Project Management Certification. In June 2021, she will be taking the Certified Agile Manager Exam to become a Certified Agile Project Manager (CPAM).
In Zurich and area, Winona is part of many community committees and projects, see below:
- Member, Zurich & District Chamber of Commerce – current
- Vice President of the Zurich Bean Festival Committee – current
- Member, Friends of Hay Township Hall – current
- Member, Friends of the Zurich Library – current
- Member, Zurich Community Committee (aka Social Project) – current
- Chair, Zurich-Hensall Recovery Action Group – 2020
- Member, Bluewater Recovery Action Venture – 2020
- Project: Shift Your Spend (2021)
- Project: Huron County Recovery Assessment Program (2021+)
- Project: Huron County BR&E Volunteer (2021)
- Project: Bluewater Dog Park Association (on hold until further notice)
Other Groups & Activities:
- Ausable Camera Club
- Cultural Collective
Read more about our Board of Directors here: https://cfhuron.ca/who-we-are/our-board-of-directors/