You are invited to join Sharing Tips for Building your Business, a new online, Q & A discussion forum focused on business strategy for entrepreneurs and business owners.
Not only will you have a chance to chat with Tina Heathers, CFHuron’s business coach and lending consultant, and have direct access to her advice and insight, you will also enjoy the opportunity of live, online chat with other business owners who are looking to grow their profitability.
Tina is a specialist in small business training and development with over 25 years experience empowering business owners to create and operate successful businesses. To sign-up for this online coaching and discussion opportunity, email Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing Tips for Building Your Business is a FREE, ONLINE lunch & learn workshop that runs from 12 to 1 pm.
Upcoming Sessions & Topics
Jan. 13, 2020 from 12 to 1 pm: Building the Strategic Plan by understanding your Mission, Customers and Marketplace.
1. Mission Statement – what are you trying to achieve? What is your core mission that all decisions can be measured against?
2. Target Customers – who are the customers that have been buying in the past? Will you try to target a new group of customers?
3. Industry Analysis – what’s happening and what are the opportunities?
4. Competitive Analysis – review what your competitors are doing and what their online presence looks like compared to yours. Your Marketing Plan for 2020 with budget. Website, social media, advertising and networking.
Jan. 20, 2020 from 12 to 1 pm: Building the Strategic Plan by understanding your Marketing.
5. Your Marketing Plan for 2020 with budget. Website, social media, advertising and networking.
Jan. 27, 2020 from 12 to 1 pm: Building the Strategic Plan by understanding your Operations and Financial Projections.
6. Team – who is helping you this year? Do you need additional help?
7. Operations Plan – any new equipment, systems or efficiencies to put into place?
8. Financial Projections – sales forecast and projected Income Statement
This online discussion will feature a casual, free-flowing Q & A format. To join the conversation, email email@example.com.